Electronic Adjusted Suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdmnation

I was watching Tunner Transformation and they put Electronic Adjusted Suspension on a Mazda Mita. I was wondering who make thoses they of suspensions and if they are good or not?

Tein makes the EDFC which allows you to adjust your suspension on the fly from inside your car.

thanks all... that is what i was looking for...

Do you if the Suspension Kit by Tein is good? bad? sucks? or kick ass?

i have the tein HA's (non edfc compatable) and i love them. kinda suck for daily driving, but on the road course they are nice. you will hear different opinions on them. what will be the primary use of your car?

Originally posted by B16@Aug 4 2004, 12:15 PM
i have the tein HA's (non edfc compatable) and i love them. kinda suck for daily driving, but on the road course they are nice. you will hear different opinions on them. what will be the primary use of your car?
[post=372523]Quoted post[/post]​

For now normal driving and on the weekend going to the track...

Thats way i looking at the EDFC since have one car at the moment.... I need to get a crap car for normal driving.... But the EDFC has 16 different levels so that i don't have to open to hood and change the mode manule :) ... so i could drap some vary easley light to light. and the switch mode to normal.... that what i'm look for more or less..

lazy bastard....
lol
seriously, for what the thing costs, it takes me 3 min to pop my hood and trunk and adjust the suspension. i totally think it is not worth it

Originally posted by B16@Aug 4 2004, 02:48 PM
lazy bastard....
lol
seriously, for what the thing costs, it takes me 3 min to pop my hood and trunk and adjust the suspension. i totally think it is not worth it
[post=372576]Quoted post[/post]​

;)

lazy is good..

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Aug 4 2004, 02:28 PM
I am not telling you to get it. And i dont know the quality of it but... a company called DNX makes an adjustable ride height kit. Here is a website telling you about it. http://speedoptions.com/articles/4091/?Spe...3024d590e66484a. And their homepage is www.dnxperformance.com It looks really "ricerish" and expensive but it is a cool idea non the less.
[post=372598]Quoted post[/post]​

Rancho 9000 shocks on my brothers jeep is just the same. since it's newer to imports, it's hella expensive. you should have to pay more than $200 for that control module and air compressor.

Originally posted by B16@Aug 4 2004, 01:15 PM
i have the tein HA's (non edfc compatable) and i love them.
[post=372523]Quoted post[/post]​

You can actually put EDFC on any teins with adjustable dampening. The EDFC is just a motorized allen key that the control just makes it move one click at a time.

On EG's, EK's and DC's, it defently isn't needed. To adjust them, all you have to do is open the hood and click. On some cars, access to the shock towers is a hard task, and requires you to take apart half the car to get to it. Theres are the cars that need EDFC, not Civics.m

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Aug 4 2004, 03:28 PM
I am not telling you to get it. And i dont know the quality of it but... a company called DNX makes an adjustable ride height kit. Here is a website telling you about it. http://speedoptions.com/articles/4091/?Spe...3024d590e66484a. And their homepage is www.dnxperformance.com It looks really "ricerish" and expensive but it is a cool idea non the less.
[post=372598]Quoted post[/post]​

It's pretty cool idea but thats is not was i looking for but thats i have friend who is a ricer so i'll past the information own..... me no ricer... me lazy.... but once i think i;m going get is JIC-magic FLAT 2 check them out at http://www.jic-magic.com/productsjic_susp_flta2.htm

i have tein ha's, and im not happy with them at all.

if i had to do it again, i'd do it again like i put on my 240- Silkroad Section A8's.

http://www.silkroad-jp.com/section/a8.html

$1320 shipped from dgtrials.com

i'll get you two in contact if you need it.

Back