Encoding Software

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well I tried encoding some Jenna Jameson videos for a "friend" and its all choppy. I used Nero Vision 4 and tried both DVD and VCD. The videos are .avi format. I tried to change the encoding settings but couldnt find it.

Anyway, what do you guys recommend besides Nero? Preferrebly free and does VCD and DVD.

BTW, quality media is being used. Verbatim for both CD and DVD.

Okay thanks guys.

nero is a burner, not an encoder.

get divx (not free) to encode a dvd to an avi (avi holds MANY formats BTW), then burn the avi to dvd using nero.

or, why don't you just give the dvd's to him. jenna jameson is ugly.

yeah thats what i told him about jenna. but u kno asian men. blonde with big tits. i prefer tia tanaka.;)

anyway, i kno that .avi has many formats, but i was hoping there was one that "rules them all." does divx to vcd too? and what is premire?

father-f**king skank.... i got the trial version of premiere 2.0 to see if itll do what i want, and it wont even install because my old athlon xp doesnt have SSE2. what a piece of shit (my rig that is). i guess ill need to put it in my another one that is soon to be X2 i hope :D

anyway, what other good encoding programs? i tend to use this piece of crap socket a more because the other computer is at my girlfriends house because her house has absolutely nothing to do so i game while she does whatever.

Back