engine codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

true but the b16 head has better air flow making your car higher compression it is cheaper but i think you will get better power out of the b16 head rather than the gsr head

That is COMPLETELY untrue. The GSR head will give you more compression. You might get ~1-3% increase in volumetric efficiency at higher rpms from the pr3 head, stock for stock.

Just Stay ls all The Way If Your Going Boosted Their Low Compressed Just Rebuild It And If U Want To Hit Higher Pounds Just Add Performance Internals. Dont Go Ls/vtec Or Your Going To Have Low Compress FOR BOOST It Peace

Dude what are you talking about. Yes the ls has low compression stock(9.2). Just putting a b16 or gsr head isnt going to change the compression that much. Plus, gsr's are a great platform for boost anyway. The vtec head would only be there to get the boost up faster. Thats is i was going to boost it anyaway.

shit if i had a ls motor i would just do ls turbo thats a pretty fast setup i wouldn't worry about the vtec head and just stick with the ls set up

You think so. I figure if you retuned it you could use it to get the motor to rev higher faster to make boost quicker. If not would that still be an option?

Back