Engine for sale...please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99ctr

...I purchased the engine about 6 months ago, before installing i changed ALL the main seals and hoses, thermostat, installed TODA cam gears and timing belt, put a new 6 puck clutch kit(forgott the brand). On the bolt-ons i have iceman CAI and the ITR headers. which i would also like to sell with the engine or without the engine..I currently still have the engine running on my 99 ex but if i get a serious buyer it'll come off in a minute! asking price is $3500 obo for the whole change over: b16b engine low miles (about 40-42K), hydraulic LSD tranny, iceman CAI, 98 ITR headers, shift linkage* 94-01 integra, both axles, engine mounts for a 99-00 SI, energy suspension motor mounts inserts, the mounts might also fit the 96-98 civics but i'm not sure, ap72 ECU, an erick's racing fuel pressure regulator, and motor is tuned to work with all bolt ons. Price will be $3300 obo without the ITR headers. im located in LA near Gardena If interested give me a call. 310-210-6052 cell, or email me at francisco.vasquez@cox.com i really need to sell this fast....if the prize is too much please make offers i'm willing to work with yaaa. thanx

Frank

Originally posted by bucbaby@Aug 2 2004, 11:25 AM
pics? vouches?
[post=371459]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll get some pictures up soon, and i never had to sell anything on forums so i don't have any vouches..just my word.. the only reason i'm selling it is cause i need cash for my baby thats on the way.

price change 3500 for whole change over and 3300 with out headers
OBO!!!

Originally posted by 99ctr@Aug 2 2004, 11:13 AM
...I purchased the engine about 6 months ago, before installing i changed ALL the main seals and hoses, thermostat, installed TODA cam gears and timing belt, put a new 6 puck clutch kit(forgott the brand). On the bolt-ons i have iceman CAI and the ITR headers. which i would also like to sell with the engine or without the engine..I currently still have the engine running on my 99 ex but if i get a serious buyer it'll come off in a minute! asking price is $3700 obo for the whole change over: b16b engine low miles (about 40-42K), hydraulic LSD tranny, iceman CAI, 98 ITR headers, shift linkage* 94-01 integra, both axles, engine mounts for a 99-00 SI, energy suspension motor mounts inserts, the mounts might also fit the 96-98 civics but i'm not sure, ap72 ECU, an erick's racing fuel pressure regulator, and motor is tuned to work with all bolt ons. Price will be $3500 obo without the ITR headers. im located in LA near Gardena If interested give me a call. 310-210-6052 cell, or email me at francisco.vasquez@cox.com i really need to sell this fast....if the prize is too much please make offers i'm willing to work with yaaa. thanx

Frank
[post=371452]Quoted post[/post]​

bump..any offers?? i have pictures..give me email if you want them.

Back