1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engine for sale...please help

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 99ctr, Aug 2, 2004.

1. 99ctr

99ctr Junior Member

...I purchased the engine about 6 months ago, before installing i changed ALL the main seals and hoses, thermostat, installed TODA cam gears and timing belt, put a new 6 puck clutch kit(forgott the brand). On the bolt-ons i have iceman CAI and the ITR headers. which i would also like to sell with the engine or without the engine..I currently still have the engine running on my 99 ex but if i get a serious buyer it'll come off in a minute! asking price is $3500 obo for the whole change over: b16b engine low miles (about 40-42K), hydraulic LSD tranny, iceman CAI, 98 ITR headers, shift linkage* 94-01 integra, both axles, engine mounts for a 99-00 SI, energy suspension motor mounts inserts, the mounts might also fit the 96-98 civics but i'm not sure, ap72 ECU, an erick's racing fuel pressure regulator, and motor is tuned to work with all bolt ons. Price will be $3300 obo without the ITR headers. im located in LA near Gardena If interested give me a call. 310-210-6052 cell, or email me at francisco.vasquez@cox.com i really need to sell this fast....if the prize is too much please make offers i'm willing to work with yaaa. thanx

Frank

2. bucbaby

bucbaby Senior Member

pics? vouches?

3. 99ctr

99ctr Junior Member

i'll get some pictures up soon, and i never had to sell anything on forums so i don't have any vouches..just my word.. the only reason i'm selling it is cause i need cash for my baby thats on the way.

4. 99ctr

99ctr Junior Member

price change 3500 for whole change over and 3300 with out headers
    OBO!!!

5. bulletproofhoodies

bulletproofhoodies Member

6. 99ctr

99ctr Junior Member

any offers??????

7. 99ctr

99ctr Junior Member

bump..any offers?? i have pictures..give me email if you want them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted