engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm kinda new to this but i need to know someones experience. I know this maybe embarrassing or insulting but im all about being unique. So here we go. Im manage to get my hands on a TOYOTA 20 VALVE 4A-GE engine. My question is would it fit in a EG model. The point of this conversion is more NA power and at much Higher Redline. Try to imagine pulling up to a civic underestimating it not knowing that the powerplant is a racing engine. Maybe if i have room ill super charge or Turbo it but i need to know what sacrafices (if any) ill have to make such as a/c or power steering.
Like i said im all about making a unique and semi fast Honda. Let me know something.

I'm kinda new to this but i need to know someones experience. I know this maybe embarrassing or insulting but im all about being unique. So here we go. Im manage to get my hands on a TOYOTA 20 VALVE 4A-GE engine. My question is would it fit in a EG model. The point of this conversion is more NA power and at much Higher Redline. Try to imagine pulling up to a civic underestimating it not knowing that the powerplant is a racing engine. Maybe if i have room ill super charge or Turbo it but i need to know what sacrafices (if any) ill have to make such as a/c or power steering.
Like i said im all about making a unique and semi fast Honda. Let me know something.

Get a mount kit for a KA20 and build the hell out of it.

Back