Episode III Trailer!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 4 2004, 07:05 PM
You can see an image of George Bush fucking a map of the US in one of the explosions! OMGZ!!!!!
[post=412223]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo:

Oh.... MOAR!!! :lol:

padme_white_promo7.jpg

eii-padme_pillier.jpg

I can't freeking wait. I saw "a new hope" 14 times in the theater when I was 9 years old. Lucas has to do an episode 7-9 this saga can not end with the teddy bear picnic.

Unless he just happens to write 3 more books 30 years after he did the originals, I doubt episodes 7-9 are going to happen. Maybe he'll turn some of the books that other authors wrote into movies- but I doubt it... even though they're all supposed to follow the "proper" Star Wars storyline.

if they do any movie, it has to be Shadows of the Empire. takes place between episode 5 and 6. awesome book, but i haven't read it for about 8 years. it explains a lot of what happens in return of the jedi.

If the episode 7-9 movies were made, I would hope it would be based on the Dark Empire books. Luke is just a badass in those books. I like when characters are perceived as "dark" and Luke has that essence in those books.

pretty badass...

so why does darth breath through that mask like that and shit???

spectacle, who thinks Star Trek > Star Wars

Originally posted by spectacle@Nov 4 2004, 10:45 PM
pretty badass...

so why does darth breath through that mask like that and shit???

spectacle, who thinks Star Trek > Star Wars
[post=412349]Quoted post[/post]​

Because George Bush ate his lungs, and he needs a respirator.

How dare you bring up Star Trek in a Star Wars discussion. What are you trying to do, get killed. :ph34r:

:lmao:

I love both Trek and Wars... I think the rivalry between the two is really stupid. It's not like they're the same type of books/movies- they're just both in "outer space".

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 4 2004, 09:31 PM
if they do any movie, it has to be Shadows of the Empire. takes place between episode 5 and 6. awesome book, but i haven't read it for about 8 years. it explains a lot of what happens in return of the jedi.
[post=412321]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll have to pick that up and read it... after I read the books. :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Nov 5 2004, 05:17 AM
How dare you bring up Star Trek in a Star Wars discussion. What are you trying to do, get killed. :ph34r:
[post=412391]Quoted post[/post]​

Spock pwns Skywalker bitch :D

Spock > all.

However, I have a strong feeling that Darth Vader would totally own Spock. Kinda hard to death grip someone with a robotic neck. :lol: Plus, I'm sure Vader keeps his pimp hand strong, what with all these english-soundin' emperial officers he's always smackin' down.

Back