1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

erratic steering, prelude

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by SolidDreamz, Dec 8, 2003.

1. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

ok Im stumped on 2 things. h22a4 the oil light sometimes comes on even when theres oil on the car like if its only a 1/2 quart low. If you go foward or reverse and the rpms are low sometimes like about to stall it'll flash. car has a chipped ecu.
    The other question is what would cause erratic steering on and off sometimes kinda like if you had a flat tire, but the tires are fine. I was driving and it felt like the car had a flat and the steering wheel was shaking and when I when to pull over the sttering felt like it locked up and I couldnt turn the wheel. Pulled over the tires were fine, started driving again and everything was normal. 10 mins later it started shaking agian. Any way appericiate any info u can give or suggestions

2. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

when you stall or about to stall dont all the lights come on???

bout your steering problem... does it happen when your braking? maybe a bent rotor?

3. SolidDreamz

SolidDreamz Senior Member

NO not when braking, I was just driving on the interstate. Yes the lights on cars come on if your going to stall but only the oil light would come on and I wouldnt stall it, it does it also sometimes when Im driving. Bad oil pump? dunno.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted