erratic steering, prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolidDreamz

ok Im stumped on 2 things. h22a4 the oil light sometimes comes on even when theres oil on the car like if its only a 1/2 quart low. If you go foward or reverse and the rpms are low sometimes like about to stall it'll flash. car has a chipped ecu.
The other question is what would cause erratic steering on and off sometimes kinda like if you had a flat tire, but the tires are fine. I was driving and it felt like the car had a flat and the steering wheel was shaking and when I when to pull over the sttering felt like it locked up and I couldnt turn the wheel. Pulled over the tires were fine, started driving again and everything was normal. 10 mins later it started shaking agian. Any way appericiate any info u can give or suggestions

when you stall or about to stall dont all the lights come on???

bout your steering problem... does it happen when your braking? maybe a bent rotor?

NO not when braking, I was just driving on the interstate. Yes the lights on cars come on if your going to stall but only the oil light would come on and I wouldnt stall it, it does it also sometimes when Im driving. Bad oil pump? dunno.

Back