1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error Code! Need Help

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by kbieth, Jun 15, 2003.

1. kbieth

kbieth Junior Member

:worthy:
    Ok, i have a D16Z6. About a month or two ago, my engine light started coming on from time to time. now it comes on every other time i drive the car. Same code every time-43. Fuel management problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I can only figure its the fuel pump or injectors. THanks for any help

2. Gen2Teg

Gen2Teg Senior Member

what mods do you have? what kind of car is it?

3. kbieth

kbieth Junior Member

its in a 94 civic CX. I have made mods to it (intake, header, cam, cam gear), but, it was doing this even before i put all that on. I honestly think its just my pump crapping out, performance really isint affected, i can tell when the light comes on, its almost like the car misses a beat, but then its back to normal. As soon as i turn the car off and start it, the lights stays off for like a day or so, but then comes right back on.

4. BestBuyGuy263

BestBuyGuy263 Junior Member

Please tell me you have replaced your spark plugs and you may try putting some fuel injector cleaner in there.
    :doh:

5. cvichb

cvichb Member

dont go to store and buy fuel injector cleaner thats just piss in a bottle go to a shop and have them cleaned :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted