Error Code! Need Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kbieth

:worthy:
Ok, i have a D16Z6. About a month or two ago, my engine light started coming on from time to time. now it comes on every other time i drive the car. Same code every time-43. Fuel management problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?? I can only figure its the fuel pump or injectors. THanks for any help

its in a 94 civic CX. I have made mods to it (intake, header, cam, cam gear), but, it was doing this even before i put all that on. I honestly think its just my pump crapping out, performance really isint affected, i can tell when the light comes on, its almost like the car misses a beat, but then its back to normal. As soon as i turn the car off and start it, the lights stays off for like a day or so, but then comes right back on.

Please tell me you have replaced your spark plugs and you may try putting some fuel injector cleaner in there.
:doh:

dont go to store and buy fuel injector cleaner thats just piss in a bottle go to a shop and have them cleaned :D

Back