error code

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

^crx^

the car started at the firsth try but when i was test driving it the engine lamp came on so i stopt at once. the ecu was flashing 4long and 3 short... what could it be?

cant find this code for my b16a1 engine... :sad:

Originally posted by ^crx^@Aug 7 2004, 05:49 AM
the car started at the firsth try but when i was test driving it the engine lamp came on so i stopt at once. the ecu was flashing 4long and 3 short... what could it be?

cant find this code for my b16a1 engine... :sad:
[post=373724]Quoted post[/post]​

43 is an obd-1 and obd-2 code so i'm pretty sure it's not that. maybe your not counting right. the 3 short could be for the MAP Sensor. the long blinks could be for a code 10 which is Air Intake Sensor. you could also be throwing a (from you what you said) a 13 which is the Baro Sensor...there's only one reason you'd throw this code with a B16, if i remember correctly but i don't remember exactly why. someone else can probably help you on that one. hope this helps

okay, tnx. well bought a new fuel filter because i found a code 43..

what should i do to fix this problems?

why could i drive so long before i got the errors?

could this codes cause the very bad power in 1 gear? it feels like im trying to start in fifth gear

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back