ever been in a magazine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
who all has been or had a car/truck/yourself in a magazine that you buy at the news stand?my 1997 Honda Civic was in the August 2001 issue of MiniTruckin Magazine in the Graffiti section because i had a sticker on my windshield that said "CALI SUCKS"...LOL. the pic was taken at the 2000 MiniTruckin Nationals in Pigeon Forge, TN and i managed to piss of Lantz Martz who was the editor of MiniTruckin Magazine. i also managaed to piss off alot of people on the minitrucks mailing list too...lol. the sticker came off when i got back from the show everyone at the show loved the sticker.

shit man you have your own magazine
"flag day monthly" y0!

BTW whens the next issue comming out

why do i have a feeling, that flag day monthly that is scrolling around is going to get edited....

i have been in my companies mag a frew times. my pic was also in daily bread a iline skate mag.

actually i was in TMR [toy machine racing magazine] a while back but just as a person in the crowd, not featured or nothin

:p

as for websites, i've been in 935draggers.com, legendentertainment.com, legendmotorsport.com, zoomx.com and a few others that dont come to mind right now...

they were mostly shots of me posing with some fine ass model

B)

Originally posted by Trinity@Jul 16 2003, 10:50 PM
i was in a bondage mag that was underground in the atl area with my ex girlfriend.

:bash:

wtf man

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jul 16 2003, 12:53 PM
i have been in my companies mag a frew times. my pic was also in daily bread a iline skate mag.

i used to read daily bread a lot when i aggressive skated

there are 2 Flag Day Monthly magazines Brian...not 1. shall i post them as proof?? hehe

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 17 2003, 02:18 PM
there are 2 Flag Day Monthly magazines Brian...not 1. shall i post them as proof?? hehe

watch out, you know B is sensitive about Flag Day lol...

:lol:

Back