Ever pop a blood vessel in your eye?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
people are giving me weird looks...
doesn;t hurt in the least, just looks like shit...

med_gallery_4368_276_128525.jpg

:shrug2:
thats the thing... i woke up saturday morning and the old lady almost shat herself...
scared the shit out of her...
and i took my contacts out the night before too...
sometimes i don't but i have the kind you can sleep in...

you're supposed to get all tense and your legs go straight out....
you've done heroin too? lol

yea, this isn't my first...
do you wear contacts?

i have no idea what causes this, i think i did go to the doc one of the times it happened and they said it just does... nothing you can do about it...

i don't think i should be wearing lenses but glasses really fuck up my periferal vision and i hate em...
you wear contacts after yours popped?

pushin too hard

just relax...it'll happen

I wear contacts. But I haven't had that happen to me while wearing them. I played soccer all through my childhood, and being a small defender, it was always a kick or a head to the face. Or playing football with the neighbor kids. As far as wearing contacts now, I don't really see a problem. Just be careful, and if it starts to hurt or gets any redder, take them bad boys out!

Don't you get those from drinking too much also? Looks crazy.

i had a popped blood vessel in my eye about a week ago. wasnt painful, just freaked people out when they looked at me. no idea of how i got it. anywho, it took about a week for it to clear up.

I got my first one this week too. I have had a sinus infection and apparently I got it from sneezing or coughing really hard. I had a roomate in college that used to get them from puking really hard.

Back