every time you masturbate...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If god destroys skylines every time I masturbate I think I may be single handedly at fault for skyline unavailability in the US.

And Misty's a liar.... shame on you sinner :p

eh, ill never be wealthy enough to import and own one anyway, so screw all the people who can.

wtf Jeef, your new silverado is for sale? Didn't you just get it a little bit ago? :blink:

I have had it for a year and two months, time to get a new one. jk, but this is the longest I have had a vehicle for in the last few years. In the last 4 years I have had a 89 crx si, 91 civic, 95 civic, 95 Blazer, 2003 s10 zr2, 2004 Silverado, and my 2005 SIlverado. I actually do not drive the 2005 Silverado that much anymore since I drive the Civic to work, to any sctechy areas (or places with tight parking), and to the bar since the Silverado's exhaust is wicked loud. I am paying like 600-700 bucks a month for a truck I put maybe 500-600 miles a month on. I really want to sell it take the equity I have in it to buy an older Chevy truck and build it up, buy a muscle car, or buy a nice car. If I buy a car I'll sell the shitvic and buy a beater truck.

the only one ever... lol

i figure since the jetta is the 'all star chick car' might as well, right. after all, i drive an integra.... rawr.

Back