everyone turn to discovery channel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

it just started, they are transplanting parts from a new 350z into an old dodge honeybee to make a stealth drifter :ph34r:

drifting YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

av-24342.gif

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Nov 16 2004, 12:12 AM
drifting YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

av-24342.gif

[post=417497]Quoted post[/post]​

You're just mad because you hit guard rails when you do it. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Havok@Nov 16 2004, 01:18 AM
That wasn't drifting.

That was pure fuckstickness on his part.
[post=417503]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :(

Originally posted by micah@Nov 16 2004, 12:02 AM
it just started, they are transplanting parts from a new 350z into an old dodge honeybee to make a stealth drifter :ph34r:
[post=417490]Quoted post[/post]​

\
i thought it was a datsun 210 honeybee?

Well, if it was Jesse James driving the damn thing, I would suspect he was power sliding and doing burnouts/peel-outs. Am I correct on that point?

well they had reese millen test it out at first and he was drifting for real in it, then they had jesse james and some asian championship drifter guy doing it at some raceway

jesse james was actually learning how to do it, had a really good drift at the end.

it was funny he was like man drifting kicks ass. at first i thought it was lame, but once you do it and see it up up close its awesome. :)

I have a hard time believing that Jesse James was actually good at something after one try. Personally, I think Jesse James and West Coast Choppers or whatever it is, is highly overrated.

it wasnt one try lol, they spent a day at the raceway with the asian dude showing him how to do it

and i said he had 1 really good drift, not that he was good at it :p

A guy brought a Jesse James frame in to my shop to power coat. I was not impressed. Rough welds.

A guy brought a Jesse James frame in to my shop to power coat. I was not impressed. Rough welds.

Well, Jesse James isn't the elegant type. I bet one of his fabricators did it, Jesses James can't possibly do all the frames himself at the shop, or can he?

Back