evo 10 (EVO X) concept pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like it. Looks like a cross between the Acura TL and the Mitsubishi Galant. The headlights are sick.

not diggin it too much...somethin just doesnt look right about it...i dont know what the specs are on it...but the body could use some work IMO...

I don't much like it. I like the current evo, a few curves, nice. It just looks too.....funky. In about 50 yrs, all the cars will look alike, minus the badging.

looks like a dump truck with its current stance.

From the front it doesn't look bad, from the back it doesn't look bad, from the side it looks bad.

Oh yeah and one more huge bit, if they don't lose they ugly ass gas cover, I'm going to strangle a bitch.

wheels are too big. tails suck, placement of teh tailpipes is too far outward...

I think the look works.

The taillights look like the rears on the new Hyundai that's competing with the Accord, and the profile looks like a TL.

bad fucking ass, looks way aggressive.

the tailights are gay though.

but black paint and nightshades sprayed on themwould fix that :)

overall i like it... definatly better than the shat box out there now

the good: :thumbsup:
aerodynamicly it looks good
the rear diffuser f00king rocks
the flared fenders are hot
headlights look cool
the interior is simple and un cluttered, looks like they took some tips from lotus
the seats rock
the sabelts rock

the bad: :thumbsdown:
the big ass dark new audi style front grill area looks like hell... dont like that
the tail lights have a good shape and go well with the car but the chrome sucks
the fuel door sucks
the aluminum accents on the interior are a little much

random bits: :shrug2:
unsure about the paddle shift... if its like a sequential tranny, cool... if its like the tiptronic shit, not cool
i hope those side vents are functional (brake cooling?)
the wing while huge does work well with the lines of the car (would look a lot better without it)

i don't like the tails...If it had 300+hp I'd drive it.

Which hyundai?....the RWD v8 Dynasty, i have a feeling that will crush the accord.

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't like the tails...If it had 300+hp I'd drive it.

Which hyundai?....the RWD v8 Dynasty, i have a feeling that will crush the accord.

The Sonata:

20024607-E.jpg

My mistake though... I think I was thinking the new IS rather than the Sonata.

yeah, I'm not digging the front end design. The gaping front bumper/hole area looks like complete shit. Yeah, I know it allows for lots of airflow for the radiator and the intercooler, but it still just looks ugly.

Back