EVO vs SRT4/EVO vs LS1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very nice indeed. Things like that make me lean towards boost.

Hehe, I saw that vid a couple days ago posted on evolutionm.net. That thing is built like crazy. God I love these cars. :)

::ejaculation::

That Camaro sounds like a beast, but then you hear that sexy hissing from the evo and, bye bye0 Camaro. Man I need a towel. I get stimulated by sights and sounds too easily. :lol: I need boost so bad.

Originally posted by B16@Apr 27 2005, 11:54 AM
Part II.
Against one of the SVT forum menbers. If anyone is interested :)
http://www.srvidz.com/evocobras.wmv
[post=492013]Quoted post[/post]​

haha badass. just... badass.

The guy with the blue 03 even admitted defeat to it in a post over there. A bunch of cool guys IMO.

All I've been getting on mustangforums.com is "what if the camaro was stroked and turboed to 30 psi, then what?"

:ghey:

Originally posted by lude9593@Apr 25 2005, 12:12 AM
jesus that's a lot of boost. and a lot of awhp.
[post=491033]Quoted post[/post]​

not to mention that hes boostin 35psi, and got that 601hp at 30psi

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 28 2005, 03:01 PM
pwned like whoa! :lol:

I'd like to see them go from a standstill. :nocontest:
[post=492637]Quoted post[/post]​

i'd liek to see this too, but with a good set of stickys on the RWD cars.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Apr 27 2005, 08:06 PM

All I've been getting on mustangforums.com is "what if the camaro was stroked and turboed to 30 psi, then what?"

:ghey:
[post=492340]Quoted post[/post]​

I liked the reply to that "Then add 4 more cylinders to the evo" haha

how about the simple reply of "spend that much money on the mustang and see what happens"

considering that both the 03 cobra and 03 EVO start at about the same price. new that is. so we go from there. lol.

new pulley on mustang, 300. plus tuning and what not, call it a total of 600(way high)

then a nitrous system, call in 1000. again, higher then needed.

then slicks. so call it an even 2000 all together to run what times? lol.

i like the EVO, dont get me wrong, but if we are goin to argue which is better, i go mustang. cause it wont cost me 30 years of debt to build.

Back