EXECUTION FAILS: Inmates veins unsuitable 4 injection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

in the article it says he must be killed ny lethal injection...so just poke around until something coems of it..

I have two thoughts on capital punishment:

1. Rope is $1.40 a yard
2. You can reuse the tree

Seriously, we've known how to humanly hang someone for about 2000 years, when done right there's no pain, why the elaborate and expensive processes?

heroine addicts can do permanent damage to their veins, they usually commit crimes too.

There's got to be a potential gay joke in here somewhere...anyone?
Yea, an obvious one. But hell, just let Injen have a go at him. Behind door number one, Injen, restraints, and a tube of lube. Behind door number two, Klyph with his sledgehammer, and Phyre with a .45. On second thought, ditch the lube.

heres what we should do.

drop him off in backwoods mississippi, strip him naked except for feet and ankle cuffs, then tell everybody there he raped a black girl.

if he gets away, good for him. if not, well then you know the rest.

I have two thoughts on capital punishment:

1. Rope is $1.40 a yard
2. You can reuse the tree

Seriously, we've known how to humanly hang someone for about 2000 years, when done right there's no pain, why the elaborate and expensive processes?

there is no fucking way hanging would fly in our PC, overly sensitive, society

there is no fucking way hanging would fly in our PC, overly sensitive, society

Washington state still allows hanging.

If for some reason i ever ended up on death row for something i'd wanna go out via firing squad. I dont know if thats twisted, but seriously.....why dont more states do that? You've already got the bullets.

If for some reason i ever ended up on death row for something i'd wanna go out via firing squad.

:concur:

keep the blind fold, just give me the cigarette and get that shit over with

i wouldn't mind going out like that ice-t movie. whatver the hell it is where he is running in the woods. give me a chance to outfight 5 crazy rednecks. if i get away, then i'm free.

I think Utah still uses the firing squad as well.

On a related note, John Allen Muhammad (DC sniper guy) finally gets to die on Nov. 10th, pending final appeals and such.

Just drop his ass in the ocean. Tell him he won a free yacht trip and just leave him out there. Maybe let one of the crab boats make a little extra coin taking inmates out and putting them in a pot. Klyphe head down to the peer and check with some of the guys.

fedepicae45ga.jpg

$24 for a case of 50
less than .50c per inmate

Who the hell shoots G.A.P. I freaking own a Glock and I still choose ACP.

Aye on the sledgehammer.

The lethal injection is actually a series of 3 injections and costs about $90. One needle full of Drano would do the job and you can get a jug for like $5.

And you think it's bad that he sat for 25 years before the sentence? Most death row inmates die on death row before they are killed. Texas is the only exception. And they have more kills then the other 49 combines.

Aye on the sledgehammer.

The lethal injection is actually a series of 3 injections and costs about $90. One needle full of Drano would do the job and you can get a jug for like $5.

And you think it's bad that he sat for 25 years before the sentence? Most death row inmates die on death row before they are killed. Texas is the only exception. And they have more kills then the other 49 combines.

thats cause we do shit right. if you wait for 2 years after your first conviction, you're having a long appeal..........we might just off you anyway.

Back