Exedy Single Plate Organic Clutches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

si punk

I was looking around for new clutches on the internet, and I found an Exedy clutch on inlinefour.com I was just wondering if they're worth it and if anyone has heard anything about them. Thanks.

-Jason

exedy is good
lots of people are very happy with them
im running an ACT and love it

I had an exedy organic disc on my ctr with i/h/e and light weight flywheel and I really liked it. 8k miles of at times pretty hard driving. And no slipping, easy pedal engagement but grips well too.

Do a search man.... I have seen a cpl threads on this forum about exedy clutches. Personally I have had bad experiences with their organic clutch. IE it doesnt hold for shit on a near stock d15.

an ACT is not $400, i bought my clutch and xtreme flywheel for $400. And yes it is worth every penny. Dont comecrying to anyone hear if the exedy doesnt live up to what you thought it would be. Not saying this is true in this case but you almost always get what you pay for.

Ok well I wont come crying to anyone "hear" because I don't have high expectations for the clutch. I just wanted something that was a little better than stock. I don't really plan on doing anything major to my car.

BTW: Where did you find an ACT clutch for less than $400? Every place I've found sells the clutch I need for around $400-$500.

Back