EXHAUST FOR A LS INTEGRA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
SO I AM READY TO THROW EXHAUST ON MY LS INTEGRA. I WANT TO BUILD UP THE MOTOR CAMS, VALVE SPRINGS, PISTONS, ETC. I AM LOOKING AT 3 RIGHT NOW AND WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK FROM ALL YOU GUYS. THE 3 THAT I AM LOOKING AT ARE GREDDY EVO, APEXI N1, AND THE INVIDIA. IF YOU GUYS COULD GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK TO HELP OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT
THANKS

E, haha, I like that one too. I didn't know invidia made anything but computer components. When did they slip into performance parts?

i am not sure when invidia started making other products but the exhaust for the integra is supposed to be pretty good

if you are looking for something quiet i would suggest one of these

RSR Ex Mag
Apexi WS
Tanabe HM

i am not worried about dB levels, I am worried about power.

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Dec 23 2003, 07:25 PM
E, haha, I like that one too. I didn't know invidia made anything but computer components. When did they slip into performance parts?

ur a dumbass. Invidia makes car components, NVIDIA makes graphics cards and the like; two very different companies.

You're a dumbass, if you8 couldn't tell, I was making a joke. Don't be a jerk, this is a friendly, sarcasm-filled online community.

Back