EXHAUST HELP (apexi,hks)??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bvtec

hey ppl i need some help finding an exhaust for my car im in uk and there arnt many ppl that do any exhausts for my car it is an 1994 civic vtec (eg9 b16a2 4 door) i got in contact with ppl they say apexi and hks dnt make an exhaust for my car.the only one i have found is tanabe but it doesnt look as good as the apexi n1 or the hks hiper.

so do u know if there is any other companies that make exhausts for my car and are there any companies that ship to uk.i appreciate your help thx ;)

:withstupid:

i have a tanabe HM on my car .... looks good and sounds great (low deep sound untill i switch lobes ;) )
its also VERY lightweight

i am VERY happy with it

i was always a fan of the apex WS, but I believe it's Discontinued.

Tanabe is very nice, along with any HKS unit.

thx for your replies ppl, do u know anybody that will ship one to the uk a company that will send out a tanabe racing spec exhaust i can get one from here it works out to be $730 is that alright or over priced. ??

that is a little on the high side.... but.... i think shipping from the US will end up costing just as much or more

give my buddy a call 1-561-395-5700 and see what he can do for you.

I just got my apex-i ws from powergarage on e-bay for 350,dont know if he had any 4door's but he said he had at least 5 in inventory.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 23 2003, 04:27 PM
i was always a fan of the apex WS, but I believe it's Discontinued.

Tanabe is very nice, along with any HKS unit.

I have a close friend who put a tanabe racing medalion exhaust on his Twin Turbo Supra - it sounded like a civic after the install, all high pitched and raspy - total crap IMO unless used with a honda.

They do look good (the hyper medalion) - i kant say nuting about that.

another option is to get a rear muffler for my car(like apexi hks tanabe) and get the rest of the pipping built would that be a good option?? and if i do that would it be right to get 2.5" pipping. OR

should i not try to mess about and just get built one already

i didnt think exhausts made much difference on cars until my friend got one on his i was able to keep up with him in every gear before he got his exhaust but now he starts drifting away from 2nd gear and makes about 4 car lengths on me :( and also to top it up it throws out a flame after gear change lol.
(cant wait till my itr swap goes in so i can fry em haha)

Back