Exhaust Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scilingo

i was looking for an Apex'i worldsport catback exhaust for my 95 4dr civic....follow....and i cant find it...what i did find was that Apex'i makes it for a 95 Integra 4dr.....now would that fit??????

does the N1 have high pitched scream????or a deep growl?? because im not looking to be whinning down the street in 3rg gear

I prefer to look at the size of the exhaust, not the brand name. Whatever your exhaust is called has nothing to do with how it will perform.

thats what im looking for, very little attention....the exhaust i have is a loud P.O.S....it was on the car when i baught it, and it has to go

Originally posted by Scilingo@Dec 3 2004, 08:16 PM
size??like tip diameter
[post=426110]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you joking? What good will knowing the tip diameter do? 2 inch, 2.25 inch, 2.5 inch, 2.75 inch, 3 inch, etc... I am talking about the whole exhaust.

thats what i was wondering...chill bro..i didnt know what u were talking about

Originally posted by beerbongskickass@Dec 3 2004, 08:14 PM
I prefer to look at the size of the exhaust, not the brand name. Whatever your exhaust is called has nothing to do with how it will perform.
[post=426107]Quoted post[/post]​

Half true, half not.
All exhausts do sound different, but it comes from construction differences and size tolarences, not brand name. Maganaflow sounds deep and throaty, DC sports sounds a little tinny, comptech sounds good, I don't like skunk2. It's all in what ya like.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back