exhaust to go with swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stedscivic

i have a 94 civic coupe with b18c swap in it and have the stock manifold on right now and i want to go ahead and put on a 3in thermal exhaust

do you guys use your cat with turbo?
im in ohio and we dont have to pass emissions like cali

i was thinking just do away with the cat
where can i find a thermal exhaust to fit a 94 coupe with the b18c

will the del sol dohc thermal exhaust fit on my coupe
i need help finding an exhaust to put on it

You dont want 3 inch unless your planning on going turbo real soon, Look into the RSR exmag or the Apex world sport if you are planning on staying N/A. As far as thermal, I've heard they are pretty loud.

del sol exhaust will not fit a coupe or a hatch. the bends are way different, as are the length.

going to a 3" on a stock header is near impossible. you need a 1 7/8" to 3" adpater plate. hardly efficient.

go 2 1/2 unless you're turboing your car next week

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 13 2005, 09:52 AM
del sol exhaust will not fit a coupe or a hatch. the bends are way different, as are the length.

going to a 3" on a stock header is near impossible. you need a 1 7/8" to 3" adpater plate. hardly efficient.

go 2 1/2 unless you're turboing your car next week
[post=445080]Quoted post[/post]​

will i have to get a 3in once i get my turbo or will the 2 1/2 work with my turbo
where can i find a 2 1/2 if that is the case

my buddy has a Apex world sport from a 93 civic hatch, and put it on his del sol. the only thing that was different was the hangers in the rear, and it makes the exhaust sit about 1 inch lower.
I know its the same, because I changed them out.
I would go with a Apex N1. the car will run ok with a 2.5 with a turbo for a while, but 3 inch is what you want for best performance.

Back