exhaust trouble....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sergey P.A.

ok here is the thing,

I installed a: Greddy SP 1 piping with 2 1/4 catalitic converter, and some mufler, the mufler was about 150 $ so nothing fancy, like you see I had to wild all this,

I didn't do this, but my uncle did it,

now I turn the car on, and from the rance of about 2-3 thousand RPM, my engine sound like is one of these old ass Datsun trucks, and I don't know why, and the exhaust is very loud in the engine are, which is not suppouse to happen, I think that I have a leak or a hole in my exhaust,

what you think, can it be the 2 1/4 catalitic converter.... does somebody have similar mods, I also have a short ram intake, and its a GSR

somebody please help, because if I will have a sound like that I will just go to stock again :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I'd say check your connections between each section. Sounds like something didn't seat properly and you are getting some exhaust leak. I don't know about the greddy kit, but you may need a gasket for the pipes to fit properly and eliminate the sound.

Back