exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9inch

i finally got my b16a1 hooked up, but i don't have an exhaust. i got rid of the crap that was there previously. i was looking at having a custom exhaust made from midus or somewhere like that. the idea of a turbo may come into play in the future, so keep that in mind. i was thinking 2.5 inch piping from the header back. what do you guys think? midus won't put on a high flow cat, is that a huge deal. i only plan on using it for street use. also what brand of aftermarket muffler would work best with this set up. i do have a dc 4 into 1 header too. i was looking at a apex n1, but the inlet is something like 60 mm which i think is way to huge. what models have a smaller 2.5 inlet. i really don't want to spend more than 500 dollars on the whole exhaust because i still need to buy new wheels and tires. somebody help me out!!!

RS*R ExMagII. its about 500 and totally killer.

the 60mm inlet on the N1 is designed for NA cars, unless you are talkin about the turbo version, (which i think is 80mm)

i got mine custom bent 2.25 with an E-bay muffler and it only ran me about $200.

Invidia use to make RSR full cat back 2.5" for $400 and well worth it sounds great and it also gave me some top end power.

Back