Experts needed! Where you attt??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MrFresh23

So i have a 1994 integra ls. I just swapped my ls motor for a jdm B18C motor.

Ive been reading but the info is a little confusing. Ive googled, searched and couldnt understand well.

How do i wire up a 98+ gsr [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]cluster[/COLOR][/COLOR] into my 94 LS. i have a 99 cluster and the harness that plugs into it. My 94 has all the cluster cables cut due to theft.

My plans as of now. Go to the junkyard and find an ls harness and match the cables and throw on the gsr cluster.Would that be it?

ANy input would be great

As long as you replace the cut out wiring it should be plug n' play, no modifications needed...

UPDATE: so i went to the junkyard and i found a teggy same year as mine 94. Only problem was that it was automatic. I clipped the cluster harness off and took the cluster as well.

I noticed the auto plugs that it has one plug that has a bunch of green cables on it and my manual car didnt have those cables. I connected the other 2 matching up the colors and i plugged up the cluster and the only light that works is the left turning signal and the battery light.

What can this be??? Could it be something wired up wrong in the motor?

Maybe be an OBD thing or a auto/manual thing but you'd be better off starting from scratch with a manual cluster. They're not that hard to find and not that expensive. I would also think about getting a new cabin harness. But I don't know if you have a Honda recycler around you. If you do....or any junkyard guy that bids on cars.....you can get a OBD1 manual cabin harness/cluster/hell the whole dash

Last edited:
Back