extra plugs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
i am using a wiring harness from a 90 gs to put a b18 in my friends 91 crx hf and i have two plugs left one on the passanger side (rectangular with a brown cover) and another on the drivers side (square plug by the injector plugs)
i did plug in the harness and everything from the tegs harness is pluged in including the injector resistor box... would there be extra plugs from the other motor or do i have to use them all......

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:
btw i did search and came up with nothing zero nada zilch jackshit!!!!

Originally posted by formby@Dec 12 2004, 12:37 PM
i am using a wiring harness from a 90 gs to put a b18 in my friends 91 crx hf and i have two plugs left one on the passanger side (rectangular with a brown cover) and another on the drivers side (square plug by the injector plugs)
i did plug in the harness and everything from the tegs harness is pluged in including the injector resistor box... would there be extra plugs from the other motor or do i have to use them all......

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:
btw i did search and came up with nothing zero nada zilch jackshit!!!!
[post=430915]Quoted post[/post]​

the HF chassis harness is not compatible with the Integra engine harness - you need to use the HF engine harness and modify it for the B18 - it will never start with the B18 harness

thanks.....does anyone know what needs to de done..... i am finishing the rear disk conversion, so i have some time to do the harness.... but i have never had this problem.......has anyone used the obd0 teg harness with the obd0 hf harness

Back