F/S: 3g 1986-1989 accord parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

snoopyloopy

alright guys, in my almost 4 years of owning two 3g accords, i've started quite a collection of parts, some of which i do not need anymore. so, here's a list, tell me what you want and your counter offer if you think the price could be haggled. shipping would be from 92324. if you want pix of something, ask and i'll get them. prices are each if i have multiples of any item and are without shipping unless otherwise stated.

5-speed shift linkage + shifter + pedal assembly $25
1 pair stock tan front speaker covers $10
1 pair stock tan lx-i rear 6x9 speaker covers, dremel'd out to fit pioneer $15
1x cupholders $30 shipped
1x equalizer $30 shipped
1x tan leather armrest in excellent condition $85 shipped
2x center console tapeholders $5
2x tan center console forward section $10
1x homemade cai (requires battery reloc.) $20
1x rear disc brake setup including ebrake cables and bracket $175 (weighs a LOT, might have to be crated if i can't find a box strong enough)
1 set carb purolator fuel filters $5
4g rear lower tie bar (3g can be modded to accept it)
2x stock radios $7
1 pair black front seats $85
speedo cable $15
full manifold-back exhaust 2.25" press-bent with magnaflow hf cat and magnaflow fartcan muffler $90 (pickup only, and it *may* need new cat bc my old accord failed smog with this setup on it. also, one of the bolts has been mangled, you may need it replaced if you plan to use it)
2x se-i brake master cylinders $20

non-3g specific
tornado fuel saver $10
windows vista upgrade os $70 shipped

I doubt it after a year and a half...The guy hasn't even signed on in over a year.

Check the date on the threads...

Back