F/S- 89 Honda Prelude SI 5spd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

78civic

I got this Prelude with the intensions of driving it for a while but my children are getting too big for the back. As you can see, it's gold with brown int with bronze tinting.
It had a blown headgasket, So I just got another head, rebuilt it and installed. Found a DC header for it and put another 'yard' prelude exhaust on it. (NO CAT, don't need one down here) NOT loud but a nice rumble. Old head goes with. It's showing 158,9k miles. Sunroof works fine without leaks, air cond, pwr steering, recently turned rotors, Accord 15" rims fill the wheelwell nicely.
Not showing any codes, gets around 200mi before half tank after fill-up.
I don't think the Cruise control works but i never use that.
Pass headlight motor goes up but is just a little slower than the other. It has a slight smoke with the exhaust but don't know if that's from the other exhaust pipe/muffler.
Previous owner smoked so it has a slight smoke odor.
I had to replace the fuel/temp gauge since it was depleting the black face and showing light at night. I couldn't find a manual trans one, so I used a auto one with black tape covering the PRND1D2D3..
Very reliable, MS inspection w/tint tag, fly in and drive home.. Asking 1900.00
PM me for extra pics if interested.
Thanks. E

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 002.jpg
    Copy of Picture 002.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,747
  • Copy of Picture 001.jpg
    Copy of Picture 001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,546
  • Copy of Picture 003.jpg
    Copy of Picture 003.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 343
I've placed it in several different sites, i lost track.
As long as there is a section for them, that means that there is enough interest.
I'm only looking for 1 buyer. And so far, 27 persons took a look at it.

E

Back