F/S 94 eg6 RHD Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSR99si

F/S 94 eg6 RHD Civic * NEW PRICE*

Up for sale is my 94 Honda Civic Right Hand Drive. This is a clipped car I personally clipped it. I am a Wleder by trade and no corners were cut. The car has been completed for about a month now it runs and drives and is registered and plated in Indiana. Unfortunately all I had at thi time was a d16z6 swap so that is what I used. The car is completely stock in and out. It is also very clean. I am not sure how much to ask so we will start at 5500.00 and go from there. I am open to offers but must be of equal or greater value. If less then you must make up difference in cash. If you have any questions feel free to pm me, email me, or call me at 765-621-9555 anytime. Once again thank you for your time and if you look please bump.

Attachments

• right hand drive 023.JPG
    right hand drive 023.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 568
  • right hand drive 020.JPG
    right hand drive 020.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 480
  • right hand drive 018.JPG
    right hand drive 018.JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
wow, 9k for a rhd converted eg hatch.. and d series.. not bashing, but thats alot.. its clean as hell. i could see if it was a True eg6, but oh well..

Gl

it says 7000 morons and hes willing to work on the price god i wish people had a higher reading level than 3rd grade...

WHats it matter you werent going to buy it anyway. Thats also your opinion.

thanks for your opinion RA noy really needed. Just fyi I built it I dont nrrd the money either I get what I want out of it or I dont sell it. So if your interested in it post , if you like it and want to compliment thanks, if not please stay off my post.

i will trade you for a boosted 94 hatch wit ha cage in it and a 4 wheel acura disc breaks on it i have a K20 swap i am itchin to put in a hatcjh and i been wanting a RHD hatch for ever

call me 860 866 0309 name is frank

Back