f/s 95 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cfwthb_94

i have a 95 integra ls that the body has 85,5xx miles on it. The front in was hit by a post. only the front of the car from the front tires up was damaged, mainly on the passenger side. it's a bmw blue with a aftermarket gsr wing on it. Tan interior, sunroof and electic everything and cruise. If no one wants it i will be parting it out. I'd rather just sell the car as it is, with out the motor because i'm using it. Then have to go to the trouble of parting it out.
thanks

if you gimmie a price, location and pictures i might be interested if your in the midwest.

if you decide to part it out I've got $60 for the rear LCA's and the rear swaybar w/endlinks

let me know

Sean

ok sorry guys. im from central,missouri. I'm looking to get $1750 out of it. I can email you some pics if you can get me your email addresses. i could easy part out the car for way more than that. all you would need is a front clip or less. the fenders are still pretty good.

hey is sold a 89 crx si with front end damage, i hit a deer at 85 mph. blown motor and no interior and pretty shitty for $1075 on ebay. they used it for a circle track car. so who knows you know.

Back