f/s 99 Si wheels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bult99Si

i have some 99-00 Si wheels for sale with tires just some cheap good year tires but they have about 85-90% tread left....make me an offer

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Mar 13 2005, 08:00 PM
where are you located? and do you have pictures?
[post=473068]Quoted post[/post]​

im in ohio near cincinnati and sorry no pics there just stock si wheels nothing special

good luck selling something without pics, i know what they look like, but i would like to see the actual condition of the wheels, w/o pics your thread is useless

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Mar 13 2005, 08:06 PM
good luck selling something without pics, i know what they look like, but i would like to see the actual condition of the wheels, w/o pics your thread is useless
[post=473072]Quoted post[/post]​

i can gewt some i just dont have any right now and my camera is not hear but will have tomorrow sorry bout that.

yea thats cool, it just seemed like u thought u wouldnt need any, what condition are they in and how much are you looking to get?

interested....need pics/ paypal verified?/ vouches?

im in ohio so i could pick them up and save you time and money on shipping if the price is right, lemme know

Originally posted by bjfisher@Mar 13 2005, 10:23 PM
im in ohio so i could pick them up and save you time and money on shipping if the price is right, lemme know
[post=473126]Quoted post[/post]​

their in awesome condition not scratches or anything and not sure how much what you think there worth...will try to post pics later today

SORRY GUYS SOLD

Back