F/S B18a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JuS JAi Bee

Honda Scene New Kiid
F/S is a b18a1 looking to get atleast 350 of out it.... i was going to swap it into a 94 civic until i did some more reading on how hard of a swap it is..... so lets see how the bidding goes.... please only serious inquires... Thanks

Attachments

• DSC00228.jpg
    DSC00228.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 298
  • DSC00231.jpg
    DSC00231.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 245
THIS THING IS MINE!!! Consider Sold To Muah :) Thanks man...Get everything ready.

Wonderful Swap Buyer.... Showed Up.... Took A Drive To Get It..... Almost 5 Hrs...Didnt Try To Low Ball Me Like Some People On Here... Will Sell To Again No Problem... Ever Seen Two b18's In The Back Of Rx-7.... CRAZY

Last edited:
Yes Yes It was quite the trip...crossed the Wisconsin boarder, Iowa Boader, Illinois Boarder all in one day...But Got the 2 b18s hauled back and Cant wait to put it in thanks again Man...and let my know about the other parts and what not ..also some more information on that 300zx

Yea pretty much man lol...the back of the car was gross but hopefully the engine will make it worth it.

What Happen To The Back Of The Car.... Ohhh And Like I Said If You Have Any Problems With The Motor Just Let Me Know.... And Like I Said I Would Check Everything Out First... I Was Going Too.... Never Had The Time...

just gotta get the pictures off from my digi. but heres the scoop.... he has a green eg hatch and a black eg coupe... black coupe has no rust ... body damage to the driver door.... looks like a easy fix.... if all else fails just swap the door... green coupe has "Standard Honda Rott" he has started body work.... but lazy ass hasnt finished at all.... the down fall is both cars have blown motors... motor has already been pulled from the hatch still sitting blown in the coupe.... he had dreams of swapping an h22 into the hatch but kind of gave up... which is why i told you he had that h22 swap kit for sale..... its everything you need to put an h22 into an eg.... for 350.... will post pics when i get off from work.... and if you were interested in a buy i would be will to help put a motor in so it can be driven back.... waste some time save some tow money.... if not my friend has an ek hatch with an h22 swap for 2500.... also... he just cant figure out a wiring problem so it wont start.....

p.s. can you send me some pictures of your buddies tvs i really wanna pick thoses up and i will pay shipping.....

Heres The Black Coupe..... Camera Is Acting Funny And Wont Let Me Take The Pics Of The Green Hatch Off Buy I Will Find Away.... Any Word On Those TVs I Get Paid Thurs.

Attachments

• 03-24-07_1110.jpg
    03-24-07_1110.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 03-24-07_1111.jpg
    03-24-07_1111.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 152
  • 03-24-07_1107.jpg
    03-24-07_1107.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 118
not bad let me know thanks...about the other one and how much for that shell the black one?

Back