F/S Brand New Megan Racing LCA's......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I just bought these brand new megan racing lower control arms, Which are red in color, And I didnt realize I cant use them with my rear disc conversion. So i dont need them, And im stuck with some brand new in box LCA's. So if anyone out there is in need of some new LCA's to give you that cool aftermarket look, PM ME if interested. Ill give them away for $100.00 Shipped. THANKS!

There for 90-01 Integras, But im pretty sure they can fit most any civics with rear discs. And yes they do have the holes for sway bars.

no offense man, but they're cheaper than that brand on line. megan racing bushings in theirs suck, mine deteriorated after a year. omni power's are only 110 shipped. i'd suggest putting them on ebay, i don't think anyone will bite here, and yes, they are different for different years.

Ya, Thanks for ruining this post, Its appreciated. I didnt ask for anybody's opinion on the things, Im trying to sell em.........

Originally posted by CReX123@Mar 28 2005, 11:10 AM
Ya, Thanks for ruining this post, Its appreciated. I didnt ask for anybody's opinion on the things, Im trying to sell em.........
[post=479765]Quoted post[/post]​

no problem. i'm trying to sell a pile of hot steamy shit, i'm willing to sell it for more than the price of the food that it took to create it, so if anyones uninformed enought to buy it, i have no shame in taking advantage of someone.

Im not trying to take advantage of anyone here Ass, I bought the things for $100 Shipped off of Ebay, They are still brand new in the box. Whats the problem here????

I didnt make this post to have someone pick a virtual fight with me, Im trying to make an honest sale. So please grow up and cut the kids shit.

Back