F.S. d16a6 motor with five speed tranny from 89 crx si $300obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it has 240 thousand miles on the motor but the tranny is in good condition a new clutch was put in not 2 long ago but im more selling the motor with the tranny the motor runs and all just high mileage can rebuild it ezly and i will go lower in price if need be

yes I can ship but its going 2 cost 300 plus however much shipping is where are you located I will try to get an estament and I will drive 50 miles to drop off but that's it gas is kinda pricy any other questions?

it cost 150 bucks if the motor weighs 150 or less lbs but i know its def. over that so i would have to send it freight and that is going to cost 350 bucks but if you just want the tranny or just the motor i couls send that for 150 cuz either one of them should be under 150lbs comment back let me know if you are still interested

i need this engine if still available. Just the engine give me a price. I live in missouri 65067 but if its cheaper i also have a place in st louis 63303. thanks man

hey wassup, RcRacing72 im in gb, so if you buy this and you dont need the tranny ill buy off of you, this will swap right onto a d16z6 right? cause mine is going/sounds like shit. i think its the synchros going

Back