f/s: d16y8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2

r u looking 4 a d series engine?if so,i have a d16y8 rebuild january of 2006 and i swapped the engine on march.For b16.the y8 engine has a compcams stage 1,skunk 2 cam gear.have compcams valve springs not installed,brand new in box.rebuild with totalseal piston rings.+ transmmision.All 4 $550 pick up.

engine+tranny(3rd gear grind a little),axles,linkage.headers(chikara).no motormounts.new alternator.

Wanna work out a little trade?
I have a full greddy 18g turbo kit that was just rebuilt by majestic turbo, only 1500 miles.
you give me your swap and $6-700 and i'll give you the turbo setup for your b16?

smooth_criminal said:
Wanna work out a little trade?
I have a full greddy 18g turbo kit that was just rebuilt by majestic turbo, only 1500 miles.
you give me your swap and $6-700 and i'll give you the turbo setup for your b16?
Im staying allmotor.is going for $500

whats your zip? Do you ahve a lift to get it into my truck without scratching it to shit?

smooth_criminal said:
whats your zip? Do you ahve a lift to get it into my truck without scratching it to shit?
i got an engine hoist.the engine is on 14201.but im on 14207.1 or 2 minutes away.:lol:

Last edited:
Back