F/S DOHC ZC and some CRX Si stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noob23

I'm going to be moving in like two weeks, so I need to get rid of this stuff because I don't want to have to haul it around. Located in Ft Lauderdale FL and local pick ups are welcome.

JDM DOHC ZC $150-SOLD
Si Tranny w/ centerforce clutch $100-SOLD
Si axles $50
PM6 make offer-SOLD
PG7 make offer

All prices are negotiable. I also need some small pieces to finish up my B16, so if you have some B series parts laying around maybe we can work something out. Here are the parts I need:

intake bolts (intake to head)
valve cover bolts
oil pan bolts
tps
bellhousing bolts
crank pulley bolts
alternator

Originally posted by superflybunnygirl@Jul 15 2004, 07:25 AM
what year is the tranny and how much shipped to 82009?

The tranny is an 88. Shifts fine, no grinds. I'll have to get back to you on shipping.

hey how many miles on the clutch and do you now how far ft.lauderdale is from say around tampa???interested in clutch and trans.

edit-also have bseries parts..8.8lb flywheel, y1 trans, b16a head and i/m......

Originally posted by BseriesKllR@Jul 19 2004, 03:32 PM
hey how many miles on the clutch and do you now how far ft.lauderdale is from say around tampa???interested in clutch and trans.

edit-also have bseries parts..8.8lb flywheel, y1 trans, b16a head and i/m......
[post=365365]Quoted post[/post]​

Not sure about miles on clutch, it was in the car when I bought it. Still holds/shifts good. Tampa is like 4-5 hours away. I already have the major B series parts, just need a few small parts to finish up. These are some of the parts I need:

intake bolts (intake to head)
valve cover bolts
oil pan bolts
tps
bellhousing bolts
crank pulley bolts
alternator

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Jul 19 2004, 06:23 PM
really interested in the motor. let me know how much shipped to ct. and we'll go from there.
[post=365435]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm gonna have to contact a freight company. I'll get back you you.

Back