F/S F/T 1991 Honda CRX B18B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity, PM'ed you, please reply back asap... car needs needs NEEDS to go quick...

Bump! Trinity, PM'ed you please reply as soon as possible, car needs to dissappear....

still for sale

hey definitely interested for 1500, is the head all that needs work, and would it make the drive to western PA, let me know

Jeremy

man thats a long drive.... let me think about it....

I understand and yeah that is a long drive so if you don't want to drive that far then i will meet you at the nebraska-iowa line or the nebraska-missouri line which ever is easier for you for 1200.

sorry everybody, work has been hellacious lately, will get pics in the next day or so hopefully...

man i really want to buy your car please let me no what it will take i will come pick it up you dont have to drive anywhere

ok everybody, for the record, my pay off at the bank is $12xx, so i will take nothing less than $1300, first to come up with cash takes it...

man i dont think i can swing 1300 and driva all the way there let me get some stuff straight and i will see what i can do.

YEs sold it is. and running almost right indeed.

Back