F/S F/T 1991 Pymouth Laser RS-T

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Chris04

I have a 1991 Plymouth Laser RS-T that i am wanting to sell for around $1700 or trade any 92 and up Honda for it....It has alot of new parts under the hood including >

New 14b turbo
New wastegate
New Manual Boost controller
OBX boost guage
New OEM Head gasket
New Head Bolts
Stage 1 Comp Cams
New Boshe Plugs
New Plug Wires
New altenator
Fresh Oil Change
Flushed Radiator
Flushed Intercooler
New OEM air filter
New Motor Mounts
Tires have about 85% tread on factory rims

The interior is still in excellent condition, no tears in the seats no stains on the seats or carpet, All factory guages work except for the boost guage...The exterior is in good condition also with fresh looking gloss black paint with no fades or dents...one small ding on the right passenger door...the car itself has approximately 135,000 miles on it..The Motor has about 25,000 on a fresh rebuild from the bottom up.

The car currently does not run but im sure its something small or whatever due to the fact it ran perfect before I installed the new head gasket and head bolts...I am tired of messing with it and I'm looking for a Honda or something that runs in decent condition...
Im located in Dublin, Ga which is about 50 miles from Macon, Ga...I will travel a good distance for a good deal.

I will have pics of it on here in a day or two when i get my digital camera back....You can contact me here or via email at Chris@mysouthernretreat.com

Back