F/S F/T 240sx s13 driftttttt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94civicpat

Friend of mine is looking to sell his 1990 240sx. Yea yea i know this is a honda site, reason im letting you guys know is because he is looking to get into a hatch of some sort. Heres a lil about the car, its a 1990 fastback, white 5spd. It has 168k miles and still runs great. Has a few rust spots but nothing major. The car is pretty damn quick for its age, and drifts so well. Dont know what you know about 240s but the 89-90 models had a sohc Ka24. this would be a great project for anyone who wants to drift or just have a nice RWD sports car. Throw some offers up, not really sure what he could get. VIN will be supplied to serious buyers for CARFAX...for pics go to this link, ill try to take more as soon as it stops raining. car is located in MA

http://www.cardomain.com/id/90240sxdp

any trades are welcome, lets see what you got...

hmmm......i really need a 240, and i have a 1990 integra with 152k (see link in sig for pics.)

im in WA, hit me up on the PM or AIM if interisted.

dude you willing to add some cash in a trade? I have a 93 integra with a ls vtec swap if your interested. plus im in NH give me a pm.

car looks the same as it does in the pics...completly stock except the factory spoiler was removed and the holes were covered (it was leaking)

have a 91 civic si i would possibly trade. im in indiana, call my at 765-235-9348, im hardly online anymore.

Back