F/S H22 Accord *MINT*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey Here is my 1994 Accord EX.

Engine:

JDM H22A
ACT Clutch
Fidinza Aluminim Flywheel
DC Header
GReddy CatBack
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket
B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge
AEM Fuel Rail
Skunk 2 Gears
New Timing Belt *Installed @ the time if swap*
New Water Belt *Installed @ the time if swap*
AEM C.A.I
NGK Wires
New Distributor
STR Cam Seal

Exterior:

Full Body Kit
M3 mirrors
Shaved Trunk
Shaved Emblems
Shaved Windshield Squirters
Shaved Door Handles
Custom Paint *Lighter.. with hint of pearl*
ADR 17" Wheels
Stock Wheels

Interior:

Autometer gauges
Apexi V-AFC
Shiftlight
Tenzo Reclinable Seats
G-force Belts
Panasonic Head unit
Zapco 600watt Amp
15" Image Dynamics Sub
Trunk Mounted Battery
JDM style Shift boot

There are more small mods and details! To much to list. I can fill you in if you need so! Thanks

Car has 120,000 miles
motor had about 40,000- 45,000 * I bought the motor From JDM Powersports Last year* I have put about 5,000 miles on the motor.

Im Sorry the price on the car is $8,000.00. Thats is very cheap considering there is 4-5 thousand in body work, the cost of the h22 with the mods, and the body itself! If you have questions please contact me on here or via PM!

The Car is in Wisconsin! This car has not seen the winter.. on this paint job! It is Fresh this summer!

s4001fa5141ec2.jpg

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Jan 12 2004, 01:12 AM
extremely nice, i love how your motor is so clean, gotta do that to mine.

Yeah Im a freak! I put about 10 hours into preping and painting the the engine bay and motor. There are the little details you may not see! Look at the manifold. The runners are black but the top plentum is silver! I think details are what make a car better! I just got the car back at fall.. ended up just making it to the last import show in my area and ended up taking 1st! The said I had the best engine bay there! Thanks for the complement.. It means a lot seeing how I put a lot of blood and sweat in this.

if it hasnt seen winter? how come its got winter tires, and all the pics are in winter?

anyways, its nice, good price, and just what ive been lookin for
and good work on the back end

im in canada tho, think it would pass a saftey inspection?

Back