F/S : Koni Special (Yellows) for Civic/Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Up for sale is a set of four (4) Koni Yellows for 94-01 Integra, 92-00 Civic, or 93-97 Del Sol. The work perfect, according to Brian, who had them on his 94 Del Sol for about 18 months. Included are piece of shit ractive Coilovers that you cannot use--I was simply too lazy to take them off.

The only reason I didn't put them on is my net income is not as nice as it was living at home, so I have not got around to buying Springs...Combined with Ground Control, these shocks can make an awesome combo, I was very close to buying them at one point, but my loss is your gain. Shipping will be 30.00 (this is an estimate, if I make 10 bucks off of shipping, too bad...If I lose 10.00, too bad) I will probably ship them in 2 boxes with tracking numbers, since the box they were sent in looked like it went to Tijuana and back twice.

As for the price...I bought them for 100 shipped, only because Brian had them laying around and got some other suspension. I will charge 200.00 shipped, because I am an asshole. I got them at an awesome deal, you can get them at a good deal before I sell them on ebay, and can get more. And now, on with the pics.

They have slight rust on them, due to being used in CT during winter months, and are dirty because I once again was too lazy to clean them, but other than that, they are ready to go.

s407e006c5cc87.jpg

s407e0079f1b47.jpg

s407e00a033468.jpg

the springs are worthless, and are simply attached. so technically, it IS jsut the shocks.

and nick, you're an asshole for making a profit off me when i hooked you up.

that is all.

I never used them, but according to Brian, they work fine (he used them on his del sol, I never put them on mine.) Like I said before, it's just the shocks, the springs are useless.

they are used are def not 100% new, but are far from blown. they gave a stiffer ride than the coils could ever control.

they've been sitting for a long time. i put my teins on in 2002. thats when these came off. been sitting since

matching them with eibach sportlines....good combo? and you selling them for 200shipped when you bought them for 100shipped is totally gay....

:shrug2:

i was just going to throw them out. seriosuly, they were in my take to dump pile. so i sold them dirt cheap to make it worth the effort to box up and cover shipping, plus nicks a poor bastard on welfare with an illegitmate child that looks like his sister's baby daddy.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 05:36 PM
:shrug2:

i was just going to throw them out. seriosuly, they were in my take to dump pile. so i sold them dirt cheap to make it worth the effort to box up and cover shipping, plus nicks a poor bastard on welfare with an illegitmate child that looks like his sister's baby daddy.

hahaah

I've ridden on Eibach and KYB AGX's, not Koni's, but everyone I have talked to prefers Koni...I personally would recommend ground control, since they have coilovers designed ONLY for these yellows for a better performance.

As for selling them for more, like I said to Brian, if no one buys them on here, they will sell for as much or more on ebay. I will justify the extra 100.00 as "inconvience fee/holding fee" for 4 months :) Still a good deal at 50 apiece as opposed to 150 ea + shipping new.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 15 2004, 04:36 PM
plus nicks a poor bastard on welfare with an illegitmate child that looks like his sister's baby daddy.

At least I didn't think you were your sister's baby daddy. lol.

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 14 2004, 10:39 PM
As for the price...I bought them for 100 shipped, only because Brian had them laying around and got some other suspension. I will charge 200.00 shipped, because I am an asshole.

Yes, I looked at his profile after I posted. Florida is a big state. I am hoping that he'll let my friend Matt pick them up for me so I can save on the shipping and pay him $170 for the set. Matt's driving up north from Naples in May.

Pretty please Nick... :unsure:

Originally posted by DYTRADER1628@Apr 30 2004, 01:46 AM
Do you still have these?

Nope! I bought them.

Matt met up with Nick yesterday afternoon in FL. Yay!!! Matt's already discarded the crappy coilovers, and he says that the struts seem good to him. Thanks everyone! Nick's a great seller, as is B... ;)

Back