f/s ls block b16 head turbo ect....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

breed

I have a shit load of stuff I'm getting rid of let me know what you want.
92-95 civic hatch red/clear tails 70 shipped
92-95 civic blackhousing projector headlights and corners 115shipped
92-95 civic feels rear widebody kit 100 obo
92-95 civic arp carbon fiber mirrors 220 shipped (these look like streetbike mirrors)
integra type r rear seats 250
ls block 300
99 ls block needs rings 150
92 jdm b16a2 head 400
golden eagle ls/vtec conversion kit 210 shipped
turbo kit for integra with turbonetics turbo 1800 obo
dsm 450cc injectors make offer
99 ls head 250 obo
jdm obd0 distributor 120 shipped

hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahah 300 for a ls block. u must be crazy man we can get them for 100 to 150 down here with full internal.

sorry about that it's a 2nd gen b16 head I made a mistake not thinking. are you the honda swap police happy now.

the 99 ls block are you shure all it needs is rings?
doesnt need to be bored out or anything? main bearings good. rod bearings? how many miles are on it?

50k on the block the only rings that went bad were 2 and 3 the others are fine but from what i was told all it needs is new rings. the block was still running when I pulled it from the car, just blowing alot of smoke.

Originally posted by breed@Jul 12 2004, 07:09 PM
sorry about that it's a 2nd gen b16 head I made a mistake not thinking. are you the honda swap police happy now.

not the police, just someone who doesn't want you to mislead a n00b.

i gotta 95 civic hatch...i wanna buy ur tail lights....contact me to see how u wanna make this deal happend....pimpdaddy_javi@hotmail.com

Do you still have the LS block for $300? If so, is it a shortblock, longblock? Let me know what's included and how much shipping is to FL 33309? Thanks

Back