F/S: motor, tranny, etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic92jak

hey guys, heres a list of somethings i am selling due to a motorswap.

DX P20 5spd. tranny, no grinds shifts smooth. Good for auto to manual conversion.
1.5liter clutch kit, only 20k on it.
92 Civic DX 5spd. shifting linkage.
Drive axles from DX. Needs new boot on drivers side axle. Otherwise good!
P07 ecu.
2-P06 ecu's

Will sell tranny, clutch, shiftinglinkage, and axlesa for

Update!!!

D15B7 Throttle body. no tps. $40shipped
MAP Sensor off D15B7 works great $30shipped

Need to sell this stuff asap. Car is stuck in Indiana and i need the money to go get it. Everything is best offer. Lowballers welcome.

I'm interested in your tranny and your header....Pm me with your number and I'll hit you back.....thanx

im interested in your tranny for a friend of mine who wants to convert his dx to manual and i was just wondering other than the tranny what else wuld he need to convert it to manual?

for the swap, you will need these parts:

DX 5spd. tranny-i have
clutch and flywheel setup-i have
pedal assembly
master cylinder
slave cylinder-i have
fluid resevoir
all clutch lines.

I have the tranny, clutch, slave cylinder and flywheel setup. I will sell all three of those for $150shipped or if you are local its yours for $100.

Header is pending sale!

allright im gona give him a call but you know where i can get the rest of the parts you dont have or do you have a price ranger for them so i can explain this to him?

just ask around, people might have parts cars. I am only askin $150shipped for what i have. Also, where are you located?

just tryin to help u out man, but ur prices are pritty high. like the dx head for $100?!?!? i foud a SI head that had 98k on it for 50$, if u realy wana get rid of ur stuff id tweek ur prices a lil. just tryin to help out bro. good luck
Tyler

What??? Head for $100???? Dude, i am sellin the whole motor for $100. willing to go down on prices guyz. Hit me up with some offers. Lowballeerz welcome. This stuff needz to go

On a chance, do you have the front left mount for the engine? Acutally, what year is the engine from? I need a front left mount that will connect to a D16Z6

Lemme know, PM me

Back