F/S : Nvidia GeForce2 MX 400 with TV Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9700 Pro Isn't plug and play, you have to splice/solder shit to the main power supply, and it's the same card, only with a few extra options. 125 bucks is what I paid for the 9600 Pro, sealed.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 12 2003, 01:21 AM
9700 Pro Isn't plug and play, you have to splice/solder shit to the main power supply, and it's the same card, only with a few extra options. 125 bucks is what I paid for the 9600 Pro, sealed.

I have no problems with hacking up my power supply and running lines into it.

:lol:

:lol: So you are telling me the 80fps the 400mx probably put out compared to the probably 120-140fps this new card puts out isn't only a slight difference? Do you play online games or anything needing mass rendering at high speeds? I am getting a radeon 9700 very soon, and yeah it will almost 4x what my fps is now with my 64mb card. I would suggest modding it, with a good tuning software etc, if you are seriously into it.

What games? Example, CS in console type in net_graph 3 and it says fps and yeah they only allow up to 99/100 in all half life engines, its gay.

Most games have a way to check fps.

That's funny. There's no such thing as a "Half-Life" engine. It's all based on Quake2.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 12 2003, 04:46 AM
That's funny. There's no such thing as a "Half-Life" engine. It's all based on Quake2.

A lot of stuff is based off of quake engines because it was cheaper than rewriting all the code and creating a new engine.

CS 2 is supposed to have its own new and improved engine, we'll have something more than play school graphics now

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 12 2003, 10:37 AM-->
Afipunk21
@Jul 12 2003, 01:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=40161&rd=1

Had no idea how much to sell it for, I bought a Radeon 9600 Pro 128 MB that I didn't need, difference is very subtle, if I had know what little of a difference it was, I would have kept this one :(

should've gone with a solid 128mb gf3 or gf4

No, because I hate NVidia...and it's not that the Radeon Pro isn't kickass, it's that the GeForce2 MX was fine for me, I just didn't know it.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jul 12 2003, 11:19 AM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 12 2003, 10:37 AM
Afipunk21
@Jul 12 2003, 01:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=40161&rd=1

Had no idea how much to sell it for, I bought a Radeon 9600 Pro 128 MB that I didn't need, difference is very subtle, if I had know what little of a difference it was, I would have kept this one  :(

should've gone with a solid 128mb gf3 or gf4

No, because I hate NVidia...and it's not that the Radeon Pro isn't kickass, it's that the GeForce2 MX was fine for me, I just didn't know it.

eh even in CS my friend can pull like 70+fps with the geforce 2mx, its just that you can tell the difference when you get a better card...you should be consistent 99.99fps in that game.

dude, I run like 99.9 fps most of the time in cs with a slightly modified fricking voodoo5.

WickedGL 0wns j00!

Back