F/S or trade looking for 92-98 hatch.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm looking to sell this car or trade it for a 92-98 hatch, this is what the car has on/in it.

1996 civic coupe DX 5sp

1. Jun front lip & type r rear lip (rear lip not in pic)

2. "00" Si seats

3. Brand new alarm system w/remote start and pager alarm.

4. Brand new Rota slipstreams w/205-45-16 tires

5. aftermarket tail lights (black chrome)

6. Cleared headlights

7. Intake

8. RS-R exhaust

9. Type-r shift knob

10. coil-overs

There are probably more but I just can't remember let me know!!!!

THE CAR HAS BEEN SOLD, THANKS FOR ALL THE INQUIRES.

REEMO-

wNDQ2OTAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

I have a 92 si with a b18b. Lots of shit done, i would consider a trade but i would want some money too. let me know

I just havn't hooked up the vtec yet still learning how. I'm no mechanic but I know my way around an engine, I've been learning all this technical stuff from this site and other sites.....Thanks to the guys that make this possible (this and other forums)!!!!!!!

But sorry man all my money is tied up on closing costs on my new home. :(

its cool man..all you need to do is hook up the vtec? i can give you a temp fix so that you can run the vtec.

now its not the best way or the correct way but its a temp fix. All you need to engage vtec is a 12 volt sorce to the wire off of the vtec solenoid. Whether you hook it up to a push button or a toggle switch. You can even use a vtec controller or hook it up to the shift light of a monster tach. Any of those ways will work. The best way would be to get the ecu for it. Hope this helps you out.

176,000 on dash but changed motors when I first got it, the new motor has about +/- 100,000 on it. Car runs Excellent even when I remote start the car it runs like a champ.

where are you located? i have a stock 95 civic cx, if u close i wouldnt mind trading, it is dropped 2" in front and 1 3/4" in the back, i got the one piece projectors, si cluster.i got a short ram and i got a magnaflow cat back coming in next week, and u can keep engine if u want as well, i got an engine of my own

where are you located? i have a stock 95 civic cx, if u close i wouldnt mind trading, it is dropped 2" in front and 1 3/4" in the back, i got the one piece projectors, si cluster.i got a short ram and i got a magnaflow cat back coming in next week, and u can keep engine if u want as well, i got an engine of my own

Located in Charlotte NC, Where are you???

Originally posted by reemo_2001@Jun 25 2004, 07:15 AM
Located in Charlotte NC, Where are you???

am located in NJ, so kinda far, but would u mind selling me those rotas? if u do how much u looking to get?

The car is pending another trade. I'm supposed to trade with another guy for a 93 si, but if not I'll keep you in mind because I drive to NY all the time (that's where I'm from) and its not too far for me since I already go to NY. I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by reemo_2001@Jun 28 2004, 06:27 AM
The car is pending another trade. I'm supposed to trade with another guy for a 93 si, but if not I'll keep you in mind because I drive to NY all the time (that's where I'm from) and its not too far for me since I already go to NY. I'll keep you posted.

ok, am just interested in the wheels now though, since i get my b16 swap this week and i already got all other shit necessary for install. keep me posted still if u willing to sell me the rims if ur trade dont go through

Originally posted by reemo_2001@Jun 30 2004, 07:42 AM
Not really looking to trade the wheels only but I'll keep you posted^^^

ok
thanx

Back