F/S Skunk2 IM b16/type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTECPOWER

For Sale:
Skunk2 Intake Manifold
Used 2 months
Pro Series design
$175 shipped to you.
Fitment: B16/Type R motors

*considers it*

Should I or Shouldn't I... I mean... I wanna mah supercharger, but that might be a ways off...

:confused:

Thanks, someone buy this so that i can have some extra cash to throw towards full coils for my 240, i have like $500 saved up so far.
DO IT!!!

Oh, and i still have the sweet ass skunk2 box that it came in, so ill ship it in that, haha. Bright ass yellow.

haha i could care less about the carb sticker.

Indiana > Commi-fornia

I really do want it actually, unfortunately I don't have the funds to put 175 down on an IM at the moment.

buy his intake so he quits buggin me to buy it :p. hes a good guy, BUY HIS INTAKE DAMN IT so he can get more done on project: nissan squid ricer

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
do you have the carb sticker?? if so i may be very interested
Yes, yes I do, just looked for it now and found it along with the instructions and some kick ass skunk2 stickers you can rice out the car with haha.

dont give a damn about the skunk stickers.. on the carb one.. let me figure out what bills need to be paid.. i might be able to fit this in somewhere

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yes, yes I do, just looked for it now and found it along with the instructions and some kick ass skunk2 stickers you can rice out the car with haha.

dont give a damn about the skunk stickers.. on the carb one.. let me figure out what bills need to be paid.. i might be able to fit this in somewhere
lol, i know, but just thought i'd be dumb about the stickers.
But yeah, just let me know.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wish i knew i had the money to afford it.. it would really benefit my CTR cams

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wish i knew i had the money to afford it.. it would really benefit my CTR cams
Sounds good, :thumbsup:

Back