F/T 89 Civic Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicSedan90

I am not really looking to sell but if the price is right i will, all trades considered. It is a 1989 civic hatch dx, it has absolutely NO RUST, very clean, the car is in primer. THE GOOD. It has a remanufactured Si head looks brand new. It has the Si 5 speed transmission. DC sports short throw shifter, Multi port swap, with catch can. B18A1 ECU, New head gasket, Front and rear strut bars. Neuspeed coils and camber kit. DC sport header no cat magnaflow muffler. CRX center counsole. D15B2 engine no leaks or smoking. CRX guage cluster and climate control. Carbon fiber e-brake handle. THE BAD. Has a cracked windshield and someone jacked up the car on the rocker panel so it is slighty bent. The car has no backseats, back plastic is still there. Just throw some trades at me ill send pics via email. Im open for anything, no lowballers or junk shit. The car is pretty quick for what it is. -Ryan

Last edited:
hatchy89 settle down. khrisb you already said it was to far, im not gonna waste my time sending pics to someone who is truly not interseted. Yours -Ryan

Attachments

• fag.jpg
    fag.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 139
  • fag2.jpg
    fag2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 131
  • fag3.jpg
    fag3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 137
  • fag4.jpg
    fag4.jpg