F/T GSR FRONT SEATS FOR SI SEATS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrpoweredcivic

IS ANYONE WILLING TO TRADE SOME 00 CIVIC SI FRONT SEATS FOR SOME GSR FRONT SEATS

yea dude i think i wanna trade with u jus need a lil info from u like r your seats in good condition? what color r they n r they leather shit like that let me know man

Do you still have the white face gauged cluster if its in good condition ill trade you my stock one for it.

yeah i still have the gauge cluster its in great condition i just havent had time to post pics and as for the seats i just would rather have the si ones. the seats are black cloth and the driver one has a small hole in back and the passenger one has a small cigarrette burn thats the way i got them. i also have the rear seats and ill give those to you also. where are you located. if nearby we could meet so you can see for yourself

The guage cluster i definetly want man thats awsome i live in Northern Virginia im not exactly sure where you r located but i would defintetly like to take a look at those seats man but i will definetly trade u clusters do u just want the stock cluster i mean just cause? Cause the white faced ones r pretty sweet man just let me know whats up and will figure everything out thanks man.

Come on man please give me some info back i really want that guage cluster man and i wanna take a look at your seats man get back to asap.

Back