1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F22 Rebuild

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by 1991AccoLudeCoupe, Apr 19, 2003.

1. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

I am rebuilding an F22A4 for later use. Is there anyone who make a high compression, oversized, or stroker kit for this motor. I know I could probably come up wth something on my own, but I want to know if there is a simple kit that I can use. Just looking for some input.

Peace, Theron :spin:

2. importracer

importracer Junior Member

Go H22...

3. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

I've already got an H22 in my Prelude...I am going to rebuild the F22 motor because I don't want to spend the extra money to buy another H22. I don't have an assload of money to work with here...2 kids aren't cheap :(

Oh well, we'll see what comes out of it.

Peace, Theron <_<

4. sleepersown

sleepersown Junior Member

How much do you actually think a stroker kit ( i've never even heard of one ) will be for the f22 ?

Some one correct me if i'm wrong but, doesn't stroke mean the up and down travel of the piston ? so that would make gearing longer ? If so, thats really not a good idea as the f22 tranny is already long enough and perfect for boost as it is.

If you want shorter gearing get a h22 tranny, or just spend that money that you plan on that kit and go turbo.

5. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

:wtf: What are you talking about gearing? I am talking about me rebuilding a motor that I already have instead of spending money to buy a new motor, then bolt ons, then internals. I already have a motor with bolt ons...so now I just want internals. :werd: :ph34r:

Why can't we all just get along? :(

6. RENR

RENR Senior Member

arias pistons makes hi compression pistons for the f22. ill be getting some for mines when its rebuild time. ARIAS

7. 1991AccoLudeCoupe

1991AccoLudeCoupe Member

Schweet mang...thanks for the info. I'll look into some oversized ones and see wht I come up with.

Peace, Theron <_<

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted