f22 vtec/ eg sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2slo2ugly

any info anyone has about this particular swap would be much appreciated f22vtec(95 accord ex) into a 93 civic 4 dr. thanks

it can be done...

need a mount kit, ecu, custom wiring, and custom axles...
as well as fabrication of the exhaust..
and swap springs for the front suspension

lmao, i'm with you, but i've learned not to ask people why or give them better alternatives cause the mods come in and tell you that they didn't ask that and to just answer the question :)

f22 is pretty easy to come by.. I want to put in a motor that can generate some decent power be reliable, mostly I want to do something that not so many people have done. I can pick up the longblock for about $350. It makes about 140+ hp and gobs of torque... I think the real question would be, why dont people consider it, but thanks for the input

because its a weak ass engine it doesnt take abuse well at all
its a fragile little commuter engine just like the D series you have now

the engine is weak, the tranny sucks ass, etc etc etc

if you want REAl original do the F series with a DIY turbo kit

i hear that dsm manifold will bolt to a f series head with slight modification

good luck, and lemme know how long it takes to throw a rod in that POS f

wow.. not alot of fans of the f motor in here.huh...thats cool to each his own ...but from my opinion and from what i've seen the f has some pretty sick potential, on the track and on the street...

its like comparing a b to a d...

the d and f is like a fat chick

sure they're fun to fuck around with, but if you go to a show you wanna open the hood and have the nice motor...
lol

you can work both d and f's for more power, but when it comes down to it a twin cam is just a superior platform to start with so all you can do is improve on it...

you think f's are junk... the H23 cannot take a beating AT ALL
they are real pieces of shit...

EDIT: anyone in here tried using the dsm turbo manifold?????

Back