f22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4short

what is a good build up on a f22a honda motor i got a whole car for $100 runs fine rear end smashed so i was wondering if this is a good one to build all motor...
any ideas will help and thanks in advance

You want to build a motor for a smashed car?

Cheaper to buy an H22 than to build an all motor F22. Either buy a H22 or turbo the F22.

build the motor to put it in my car i have an accord but this is a good running motor and wanted to see if it is a good buildup

The DOHC VTEC motor simply has more potential, better oiling, better intake, and puts out 200 hp stock. You'd have to build a good F22 to get that much HP.

If you were to build an engine, start with an H22 to begin with.

go to www.importbuilders.com

When i asked the question of h22 vs. f22 i got that the f22 would be better off turbo than all motor. I believe they said the parts were cheaper also. SO sure you can soup an f22.

I'd buy an H22 and use a chipped P28. You'll have to get a P28 or another chipped ECU when you turbo anyway. Well, you should. That way, you'll have a better motor to begin with that's made to spin faster. Then, you can get setup for turbo a little later. A turbo F22 will be a little faster than an H22 I think. But a turbo H22 will be very quick. With a chipped ECU, you can run optimal fuel maps for your engine and make reliable power without detonation.

Back